eNotificationNeighborhood notification is vital to ensure on-location production can occur smoothly. Community stakeholders deserve to be well informed about upcoming filming before film trucks roll into their neighborhoods.
Email offers a rapid, environmentally-friendly means by which FilmL.A. can communicate information on upcoming productions to neighborhood stakeholders. This free program is intended to supplement our standard notification service in areas popular for filming. Use of this service is subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.
Areas ServedService is available in the following ten areas:
- L.A., Inc.: Covers a large area in downtown Los Angeles bordered by Temple Street, Broadway Avenue, 9th Street and the Harbor (110) Freeway.
- Historic Core: Adjacent to L.A., Inc. area in downtown Los Angeles, bordered by 2nd Street, Broadway Avenue, 9th Street and Los Angeles Street.
- South Park: Adjacent to L.A., Inc. area in downtown Los Angeles, bordered by 9th Street, Broadway Avenue, and the Santa Monica (10) and Harbor (110) Freeways.
- Arts District: Covers an area of downtown Los Angeles bordered by 1st Street, Alameda Street, 7th Street and the L.A. River.
- San Pedro Business District: Covers all properties along the North and South sides of 5th, 6th, and 7th Street between Pacific Avenue and Palos Verdes Street.
- Sunset Junction: Covers both sides of West Sunset Boulevard from Edgecliffe Drive to Manzanita Street.
- Westwood Village Business District: Includes all areas covered by the area's special filming conditions, bordered by Gayley Avenue, LeConte Avenue, Hilgard Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard.
- LA Fashion District: Covers an area extending from one block South of the Santa Monica Freeway (10), to as far North as 5th Street. The area's East/Wast border includes both sides of Spring Street/Main Street to the West and San Pedro Street/Towne Avenue/Griffith Avenue to the East.
- Hancock Park: Covers the entire neighborhood bordered by Melrose Avenue to the North, Wilshire Boulevard to the South, Highland Avenue to the West, and Rossmore Avenue to the East.
- Windsor Square: Covers the entire neighborhood bordered by Beverly Boulevard to the North, Wilshire Boulevard to the South, Rossmore Boulevard to the West, and Van Ness Avenue to the East.