The 2019 Fiesta Broadway street festival and celebration will take place on Sunday, April 28, 2019. In preparation for the event, the Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) has planned a series of road closures which will affect surface streets in the Downtown Los Angeles area. LADOT will begin closing roadways at 10 AM on April 27 and re-open area streets at 5 AM on Monday, April 29.
Filmmakers seeking permits to film downtown are advised that requests for posted parking, lane and/or street closures for production activity within the event route will not be granted during the dates and hours listed above. Requests for production activity on surrounding streets will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis.
Below is a list of specific street closures to note:
- 1st St between Grand Av and Los Angeles St
- 5th St between Los Angeles St and Grand Av
- 6th St between Olive St & Main St
- Olive St between 1st St and 6th St
- Hill St between Temple and 7th St
- Broadway between 5th St and 7th St
- Spring St between Temple St & 7th St
- Main St between Temple St & 6th St
- Los Angeles St between Temple St & 6th St
Thank you for your understanding. For assistance in planning your next downtown-area film shoot, please contact our Production Planning Team at 213-977-8600.
Photo: Frederick Dennstedt